Google Translate

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hack your Apple TV 3.0.1

Apple TV
About half a year ago, I was forced to upgrade my Apple TV to version 2.4 because I had accidentally pressed the "Upgrade now" button. A week ago, history repeated itself, and I found myself being forced to upgrade to version 3.0.1 of Apple TV. I had resisted the urge for a long time because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to hack this new version of the firmware, which would limit my TV watching enjoyment.

As it turned out, I didn't have to worry too much about it. Over at Mocca's "Techie Monster" tribe, I've provided my steps on how to "Hack your Apple TV 3.0.1". As luck would have it, I had nothing to fear, and now my Apple TV 3 is happily hacked, and so can yours!

--

2 comments:

bitsANDpieces said...

apple tv?

Yuhui said...

Yeah, Apple TV, Apple's multimedia device for TVs.

Post a Comment