Still, I'm sure that there were generally three responses to this news:
- Gasps and moans from those who bought iPhones from the U.S. and hacked them to use locally,
- Screams of joy and desire by those who couldn't afford to buy the iPhones from the black market, and
- Calm indifference from the rest of the masses who can't understand the craven desires of these two groups of people.
- Will it be a 3G version? Because there's no such thing as EDGE here.
- Is SingTel actually willing to give up part of its subscriber revenue to Apple (since that's Apple's policy)? How many sacred cows did it have to slaughter???
Anyway, September is only six months away. We'll just have to wait and see, unless some friends are willing to ignore the NDA gag order...